July 07, 2000
ATI Airtest Technologies Inc. (CDNX Symbol AAT)
AIRTEST ANNUAL GENERAL AND SPECIAL MEETING
Mr. George Graham the president of ATI Airtest Technologies Inc.
is pleased to report the Company's Annual General and Special Meeting
was held at the Wedgewood Hotel in Downtown Vancouver, June 27th,
Shareholder approval was given to the following resolutions:
- Accepting the year-end financial statements and the auditors
- The reappointment of KMPG LLP as auditors for the Company.
- Setting the number of directors at 3.
- Nominating and electing the following directors:
- George B. Graham
- Edward Allan Bachman
- Kenneth J. Danderfer
- To change the name of the Company from ATI Airtest Technologies
Inc. to Airtest Technologies Inc, thereby reducing confusion which
arose from a computer company with a similar name. The change
will be subject to regulatory approval.
- Setting stock options for the coming year.
- Approval in principle for a possible private placement, which
may or may not result in a change of control. The placement would
be subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Graham took the opportunity to bring the shareholders up to
date on the Company's growth and sales to date, with special emphasis
on the development of FTIR sales, the completion of the second mobile
monitoring van and the development of the GasCam as the latest in
infrared monitoring technology.
For further information, please contact:
Georgia West Management Inc.
Phone: (604) 868 1000
Toll Free: (877) 868 1001
The Canadian Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept
responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.